Skilled Cook County General Practice Attorneys Standing Up for Clients
Lawyers protecting the rights of people across southern Georgia
Carter, Carter & Carter Attorneys at Law, LLC has served the legal needs of clients in South Georgia for decades. Clients come to our Adel firm because they trust our ability to guide them through some of life’s biggest challenges. We have won numerous money damage awards for our clients, and from personal injury to divorce to bankruptcy and much more, our team is ready to help you clear the hurdles in front of you so you can move forward.
What makes us your go-to legal resource?
People from all over the state rely on our lawyers for a variety of reasons, just a few of which are our:
- Broad array of services — We have the experience and knowledge needed to successfully handle nearly any legal challenge you might face. Whether it’s bankruptcy, Social Security disability, child custody or something else, our attorneys have what it takes to help.
- Client-centered approach — Sometimes it is in a client’s best interest to negotiate a settlement. Other times, going to court is the best choice. We evaluate each situation on its own merits and recommend the course of action that we believe is best for you.
- Eye toward the future — Legal issues raise concerns not only for you but also for your family. Our Georgia attorneys take a hands-on approach, emphasizing communication throughout the process and explaining how the actions we take today are designed to benefit you in the future.
When you bring your legal concerns to us, you can be confident that we’ll help you find a path forward.
Representing clients who face a wide range of legal challenges
Carter, Carter & Carter Attorneys at Law, LLC is equipped to help you in all of these areas:
- Bankruptcy — Used correctly, bankruptcy is a tool that can help you rebuild your financial life. We handle Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy for our clients.
- Workers’ compensation — We help injured workers navigate Georgia’s complex workers’ comp. Reach out to us if you’ve suffered an injury in an industrial accident or construction site accident, or if you have repetitive stress injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Personal injury — We fight to recover full and fair compensation for people injured in Georgia auto accidents, truck wrecks, slip and falls, and any other personal injury scenario.
- Disability/elder law — You can rely on us to handle all aspects of Social Security disability claims, as well as Medicare/Medicaid issues, nursing home negligence and other matters affecting the elderly and their families.
- Criminal Defense –
- Family law — From divorce to child custody to protective orders, our family law attorneys stand up for you and your children.
We are your full-service law firm. Whatever your legal need, you can rely on us to work in your best interests to resolve the issue in a positive way.
Contact our South Georgia lawyers for a free initial consultation to discuss your legal needs
Contact Carter, Carter & Carter Attorneys at Law, LLC in Adel, Georgia to arrange a free attorney consultation to learn about your legal options. Please call 229-896-4513 or contact us online today.